libpathtools-perl and libfile-spec-perl

Hi All;

I was looking at RC bug

Apparently there are two packages of the same module libpathtools-perl
and libfile-spec-perl. As a quick a dirty fix I added a conflict in
libpathtools-perl. Unfortunately this will still leave
libfile-spec-perl with a file-conflict bug. Anyway I suppose as noted
in BTS, the correct solution is for one the packages to leave the
archive, and various dependencies to be updated. Note that pkg-perl
packages depend on both at the moment.

libfile-spec-perl rdepends:   svk  libperl-critic-perl  libdbix-class-perl
libpathtools-perl rdepends: libtest-distribution-perl

All the best,

David