DM and pkg-perl (recap 1)

This is an attempt to formulate some kind of a policy regarding the DMs
and pkg-perl. At least this is what I am considering to do in this
regard (for now). Input is sought from DDs, DMs, NMs, CIAs, FBIs and
KGBs[1]. Popes? No, thanks.

    [1] Sorry for not mentioning other special services I am not
        familiar with

It all starts when a DM asks for the addition of the DM-Upload: yes
field to a package. When this happens, the targeted DD has to decide
whether the DM can handle the package based on previous track record,
seeking advise from others, whatever (s)he thinks is needed. Consulting
the list may be good too.

If the request is denied, nothing happens (except a sad DM perhaps).
Explaination would be very nice of course.

If the request is granted, then that DD removes all records from
Uploaders that are neither a DD or the requesting DM and the
package is uploaded.

The above procedure fits also for adding a DM for a package that is
already DM-enabled.