Re: RFS: libpoe-component-sslify-perl

-=| Kees Cook, Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 10:26:31PM -0700 |=-
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 05:23:08PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > * Svn-inject the package(s) and enjoy group maintainance :)
>
> (BTW, this seemed to require the 0.6.22 version of svn-buildpackage --
> it might be worth noting it in the "3. Initial Upload" section[1].)

It is in SVN so you are encouraged to fix it :)

> Okay, my initial pass at libpoe-component-sslify-perl has been imported
> now.  If someone has a chance, can they examine it and let me know if
> they'd be willing to sponsor the result?  :)

I am willing, but I have some requirements :)
(from IRC log)
 * can you extend the long description of poe-component-sslify a little
   bit?
 * I think there is a missing dependency on libnet-ssleay-perl
 * please add a debian/watch file (this should have been created by any
   recent dh-make-perl)
 * it seems dh_installexamples needs some argiments before it does
   anything

Thank you for your work so far.