Re: pkg-perl subversion repository: autumn cleanup

Am Samstag, den 20.10.2007, 16:32 +0200 schrieb gregor herrmann:
> Looking at http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/qa/versions.html there
> are ATM 35 packages that need work. Looking a little closer a lot of
> them have a status that is unclear at least to me.
[..]
> libxml-sax-perl:
>   Maintainer: Jay Bonci
>   old (NMU) version in our repo --> remove?!

This one had a NMU to upload the latest upstream version into Debian. So
probably only the SVN is out of date. However, I agree, that is probably
needs some more love.

> Looking forward to any input from the persons listed above or any
> other interested parties!

I'm involved in the Debian XML/SGML team. Therefor I'm interested in
this package. However, my Perl skills are probably still not high enough
to tale care about this package.

Regards, Daniel