Re: RFS: libxml-xpathengine-perl

Jeremiah,

[ I am mailing since you're off IRC :) ]

The debian/copyright file of libxml-xpathengine-perl is still not right.
It must represent *exactly* the copyright and licensing terms of
upstream source. Briefly reading README I see that this is not true.

While there, can you also wrap the contents somewhere before 80th column?

The long description still starts with "This module". Please replace
this with "XML::XPathEngine".

Also, reading this:
 This code is a more or less direct copy of the XML::XPath module by
 Matt Sergeant. I only removed the XML processing part to remove the
 dependency on XML::Parser, applied a couple of patches, renamed a whole
 lot of methods to make Pod::Coverage happy, and changed the docs.
I am wondering:
1) who is "I" here? Perhaps that part should be reworded to be
person-neutral.
2) Are the gory details really useful here?

My proposal would be:
 This module is derived from Matt Sergeant's XML::XPath.
(or dropping it altogether)