Re: Maintainer field

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 21:16, gregor herrmann wrote:
> I still have no idea what this package is doing in our repository;
> looking at the svn log (injected by Kjetil on 2006-12-01) and the
> package's ITP/changelog (ITP'd by Neil on 2007-01-04, uploaded on
> 2007-01-09) it seems that Kjetil started to package it but Neil
> correctly ITP'd it, uploaded it and now maintains it. - Kjetil, Neil,
> is this correct?
> If so I'll move it to attic/ - unless Neil joins our friendly group
> of course ;-)

Uh, right, sorry, your message ended up in my spam folder. For some
reason a lot of the email here is grabbed by Razor:
	RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100,RAZOR2_CHECK,SPF_PASS autolearn=disabled
	version=3.1.7

Anyway, yes, I injected it, with the hope that I could have enough time
to bring it to shape and that someone would adopt it. I did mention it
to the group, didn't I? Real world constraints are brutal some times...
I never got enough time, but Neil adopted it anyway, so all is
good! :-)

I leave it all up to you to make the policy decisions here, I just try
to be useful when I can, so please do whatever you like to these
packages!

Cheers,

Kjetil
--