Re: Hello DPG

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:33:19 -0600, Michael Shuler wrote:

> I have been digging through the documentation on pkg-perl.alioth.d.o
> over the holidays and have been lurking on debian-perl@l.d.o and
> #debian-perl for a few months since filing #443263 - ITP:
> libauthen-tacacsplus-perl, working on absorbing some packaging tool
> hints and general Debian-goodness.  I thought it was time to introduce
> myself.

Thanks for the introduction, and welcome aboard!

> So here I am in the beginnings of a great way
> to be giving of myself, as well as dedicate some of my spare time in
> support of a project that I deeply believe in.  My helping build and
> maintain packages that we use in production and getting them into Debian
> is a bonus to other users that might find them useful in the future.

It's great to see that you like Debian and that you want to join the
game.

> I would be honored to be accepted as a part to the Debian Perl Group and
> be added to the alioth project.

I'm sure one of those with admin powers will add you soon.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Walter Tessaris: La Danza di Gandalf