Re: Various documentation updates

"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu@gmail.com> writes:

> I really appriceate those docs, so I'd like to ask you if you're
> interested in "merge" them into the debian packaging handbook:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPackagingHandbook . It is a rather
> interesting project, that sadly lack of contributors.

For me personally, I tend to get to do Debian work only in bursts and
already have a lot of committments (most of my personal packages need an
upload, for example), so I've been trying not to commit to anything more.

You're certainly welcome to take the information from those docs and use
it freely in the packaging handbook, though!