Re: ITP: libgtk2-ex-printdialog-perl - a pure-perl alternative to the Gnome2::Print libraries

-=| Jeffrey Ratcliffe, Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 09:51:48PM +0100 |=-
> On 07/12/2007, Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> wrote:
> > Feel free to add what you see fit. You have commit access, the file is
> > in website/quilt.pod (transformed to .html in a post-commit hook)
>
> Done.

Thanks.

> > Now the package fails to build in my pbuilder. Perhaps there is missing
> > build-dependency and probably dependency as the test that fails is the
> > one that simply tries "use $module"
>
> Fixed.

Good.

I've added two more changes that will help when someone else from the
group that is not very much inside the package to orient:

 * Add a note to the patch that it was wordarded to rt.cpan.org
 * Give the patch file somewhat descriptive name

One last thing remains, the new lintian has a complain:

 W: libgtk2-ex-printdialog-perl source: out-of-date-standards-version
 3.7.2 (current is 3.7.3)

Please check the changes in the policy[1], make the necessary changes
(if any) and bump Standards-Version.

    [1] Hint: /usr/share/debian/policy/upgrade-checklist.gz contains the
        summary

Oh, one more. dh_installexamples is sunused. Better without it.

Good night,