Re: ITP: libgtk2-ex-printdialog-perl - a pure-perl alternative to the Gnome2::Print libraries

-=| Jeffrey Ratcliffe, Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 12:12:15PM +0100 |=-
> On 28/11/2007, Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey.ratcliffe@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't get the problem that Net::CUPS can't be loaded, but I do get
> > an error with multiple printers. I'll see if I can fix it.
>
> I've committed a patch to fix this, and reported it upstream
> (http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=31142).

Great!

May I ask you to put the changes in a separate patch? Managed with
quilt? :)

(short introduction to quilt is available[1] on the group's site)
    [1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/quilt.html

I am not sure I know how to test this properly. Any hints?