Re: New perl packages uploaded to the SVN

Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> -=| Jose Luis Rivas Contreras, Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 11:50:30PM -0400 |=-
>  * Migrate from CDBS to debhelper
>    Sorry, CDBS is still a black box to me.
>    See dh-make-perl templates for good debian/rules examples. Be sure to
>    use the one from SVN.

Well, CDBS is really more easier and if anyone does have any kind of
issue with CDBS I'm really able to help with any doubt :-).

>  * Separate any changes to upstream sources in patches, using quilt
>    (I didn't check if there are any)

No, there aren't. And if there's any patch (I do not remember exactly) I
probably used the patch system of CDBS (very easy).

Regards,
Jose Luis.
--

ghostbar on debian linux 'sid' 2.6.22 x86_64-SMP - #382503
Weblog: http://ghostbar.ath.cx/ - http://linuxtachira.org