Re: Moving perl modules into pkg-perl team ?

-=| Raphael Hertzog, Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 05:51:06PM +0100 |=-
> I see you're maintaining quite a few perl modules. I pinged some time ago
> about updating one of them and you didn't respond (it was about
> libfile-basedir-perl and libfile-desktopentry-perl) and someone else also
> requested them to be updated in #453073 and #453236.
>
> Maybe it would be best for everybody if you could decide to maintain your
> perl modules within the perl team so that other team members can help you
> update the packages and do the work while you're busy.

Yesterday, #debian-devel
  21:53 < kees> rafl: I'd like to get libpoe-component-jabber-perl
                updated to 2.02.  do you mind if the perl group moves it
                into the perl svn repo and we swap around
                maintainership?
  21:54 < rafl> kees: go ahead
  21:54 < kees> rafl: cool; thanks.  :)

(package uploaded not long after)