Moving perl modules into pkg-perl team ?

Hello Florian,

I see you're maintaining quite a few perl modules. I pinged some time ago
about updating one of them and you didn't respond (it was about
libfile-basedir-perl and libfile-desktopentry-perl) and someone else also
requested them to be updated in #453073 and #453236.

Maybe it would be best for everybody if you could decide to maintain your
perl modules within the perl team so that other team members can help you
update the packages and do the work while you're busy.

Right now I'm preparing an NMU for the two packages above, because I want
to update the zim package and it needs those new versions. But for the
future, you should seriously consider the above solution (I did this with
all my modules).

Raphaël Hertzog