Re: libmediawiki-perl

On 8/19/07, Michael Mende <debian@menole.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 09:42:27PM +0200, Carl F??rstenberg wrote:
> > 2007-07-08 I opened a RFP for libmediawiki-perl, and Michael Mende
> > some days later marked it as ITP, so long so good. But I have not seen
> > any progress of this package, so I tried to mail MM, but probably by
> > some missconfigured mail thingi, the mail could not get to him.
> There is no misconfigured mail thing on our side but a greylist daemon
> which blocks first attempts from dynamic IP addresses :)
>

> > Michael, if you are reading this, are you still in progress of
> > packaging libmediawiki-perl, or could we start packaging it?
> So urgent? Please feel free to take it over.
>
> > Hash::Case, Hash::WithDefaults and Config::IniHash are allready in the
> > SVN, so you don't need to care about those.
> > --
> > /Carl F??rstenberg <azatoth@gmail.com>
>
> --
> Kind Regards,
>  Michael Mende
>
> http://www.menole.net/

Doesn't look like a greylist to me:

This is the mail system at host smtpout.hostsharing.net.

                  The mail system

<menole@gmx.de>: host mx0.gmx.de[213.165.64.100] said: 550-5.1.1 {mx097}
   <menole@gmx.de>... Sorry, your envelope sender has been denied: The
   recipient 550 5.1.1 does not want to receive mail from your address. (
   http://portal.gmx.net/serverrules ) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; menole@gmx.de
Remote-MTA: dns; mx0.gmx.de
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.1.1 {mx097} <menole@gmx.de>... Sorry, your
   envelope sender has been denied: The recipient 550 5.1.1 does not want to
   receive mail from your address. ( http://portal.gmx.net/serverrules )

> On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 09:42:27PM +0200, Carl F??rstenberg wrote:
> > 2007-07-08 I opened a RFP for libmediawiki-perl, and Michael Mende
> > some days later marked it as ITP, so long so good. But I have not seen
> > any progress of this package, so I tried to mail MM, but probably by
> > some missconfigured mail thingi, the mail could not get to him.
> There is no misconfigured mail thing on our side but a greylist daemon
> which blocks first attempts from dynamic IP addresses :)

doesn't look like a greylist for me:

<menole@gmx.de>: host mx0.gmx.de[213.165.64.100] said: 550-5.1.1 {mx022}

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.1.1 {mx022} <menole@gmx.de>... Sorry, your

/Carl Fürstenberg <azatoth@gmail.com>