libmediawiki-perl

2007-07-08 I opened a RFP for libmediawiki-perl, and Michael Mende
some days later marked it as ITP, so long so good. But I have not seen
any progress of this package, so I tried to mail MM, but probably by
some missconfigured mail thingi, the mail could not get to him.

Michael, if you are reading this, are you still in progress of
packaging libmediawiki-perl, or could we start packaging it?
Hash::Case, Hash::WithDefaults and Config::IniHash are allready in the
SVN, so you don't need to care about those.
--
/Carl Fürstenberg <azatoth@gmail.com>