Re: RFS: libnet-imap-simple-perl, libnet-sip-perl

Hi

> > libnet-imap-simple-perl:
> > * New upstream version
> > * some debian/rules changes to avoid lintian warnings
>
> There was a change that was not described in the changelog (removed
> commented dh_* calls plus dh_link). I've added it.

Ok, Thanks for that :)

> Why the change from by-module to by-author URL in debian/watch? I prefer
> by-module URLs in case the author changes. Does by-author URL give
> different results?

Interesting, but I tried uscan --report-status with by-module URL
and it saids that the newest version is 1.14
using by-author URL I'm getting the right version (1.17)

> There's one lintian warning I am not sure how to avoid:
>
> W: libnet-imap-simple-perl: script-not-executable
> ./usr/share/perl5/Net/IMAP/imap.pl
>
> Is that script used by the module or is it some sort of example?

Is a kind of a example, so it would be ok to move it to examples/
I'm installing it on examples/ and removing it from
usr/share/perl5/Net/IMAP/ now

> > libnet-sip-perl
> > * New upstream version
>
> Uploaded and tagged.

Thanks,
BTW, sorry for my lag with this, but I have some serius hardware issues
during the weekend (my laptop dies :'( )

Cheers
--
Rene Mauricio Mayorga   |          GPG: A209C305
http://rmayorga.org     |