Today I played with dh-make-perl...
I managed to remove its reliance on hand-written information regarding
its core module list - and BTW added a run-time switch to specify
which packages should be considered as base (currently, they are perl,
perl-base and perl-modules - Now, I might be very mistaken in my
assumption, thinking about this, as only perl-base is essential,
although they are all _build_-essential)...
Anyway, I just sent this change to SVN. Please play with it and tell
me how it works (or even better, just dig in and fix it!)
I will keep cleaning it up a bit here and there, trying to make the
general flow more understandable, and lowering the number of
untrackable variables just floating around.
Gunnar Wolf - firstname.lastname@example.org - (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23
Fingerprint: 0C79 D2D1 2C4E 9CE4 5973 F800 D80E F35A 8BB5 27AF