Re: Making all DD members of the team by default

hi guys,

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 08:28:05PM +0200, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> It seems to be a good idea. For my part, I agree to give write access to all DD
> by default. I have see that lot of DD are mintaining perl modules alone and not
> with the pkg-perl team so it would be great to have more perl modules maintained
> by our team to improve as much as possible perl modules quality.

i like the idea aswell. I have been thinking about fixing some bugs in packages
the perl team maintains several times in the past already, aswell as moving my
packages over to the SVN repository, just didn't want to ask/wait for commit
access (and, well probably also been too lazy to ask ;-)).

bye,
    - michael