Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

Michael Mende dijo [Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 05:57:11PM +0200]:
> > > No, and in fact, there are 3 people who are waiting approvals.
> > > Some had been contacted and we were waiting for more concrete info/work.
> > > But I don't remember precisely who/what.
> >
> > Yes, I added Joey. I also left two(?) requests pending, as I didn't
> > know who they were, but have taken no further action (i.e. contacting
> > them or whatever).
>
> guess I am one of the pending 2. I'm Michael Mende, Maintainer of
> spread, wackamole, libapache-mod-geoip, co-maintainer of stfl and hopefully
> of some perl libraries, e.g. libwww-mechanize-formfiller-perl and
> libwww-mechanize-shell-perl.
>
> spread and stfl contain perl bindings. So I do have gathered some
> experience with perl packages.
>
> would be glad to join Debian Perl Group, thanks.

Hi,

Yes, I'm very sorry. I didn't do it as I am _a mess_ when it comes to
organizing my personal time... and I've been too busy with too few
things lately to keep an eye on my duties :(

Welcome abroad!

I'm also adding Jose Luis Rivas (ghostbar), as I know him personally.

Raphael, Joachim, Daniel (as you are the project admins), rest of the
group (as being an admin is no statement that we are any better than
you!): We are still missing two requests: Jeremiah Foster and Hendrik
Franzel. Either you two guys or anybody else in the group: Who are
they? :)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23