Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

Raphael Hertzog dijo [Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 10:47:51PM +0200]:
> > as this been handled?
>
> Joey has been added, yes.
>
> > Are we sure that we are not missing requests because
> > everyone thinks the other admins are doing it?
>
> No, and in fact, there are 3 people who are waiting approvals.
> Some had been contacted and we were waiting for more concrete info/work.
> But I don't remember precisely who/what.

Yes, I added Joey. I also left two(?) requests pending, as I didn't
know who they were, but have taken no further action (i.e. contacting
them or whatever).

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23