New upstream versions

I've svn-upgraded the following packages in our svn repository to
their new upstream versions:

* libapache-session-perl
* libclass-accessor-grouped-perl
* libclass-accessor-perl
* libcrypt-openssl-x509-perl
* libdbd-mysql-perl
* libdbix-searchbuilder-perl
* libdigest-sha-perl
* libemail-simple-creator-perl
* libemail-simple-perl
* libmail-gnupg-perl
* libmime-types-perl
* libnet-amazon-perl
* libwww-myspace-perl
* libxml-writer-perl

Also svn-upgraded but need more work:
* libmail-box-perl:
  tests fail miserably, although I  can't find a significant
  difference in the new version. I've commented out make test in
  debian/rules at the moment but that's for sure not optimal
* libmarc-xml-perl:
  no problem that I can see but Damyan has set an "UNRELEASED"
  comment on the previous version (maybe because of #429008?; or was
  it just the svn-tagging after the last upload?). Anyway:
  I've tigthened the versioned dependency on libmarc-charset-perl now

Please take a look at the packages and if possible upload them.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Pat Metheny, B.B. King, Dave B: Pat Metheny & Heath Brothers /