Re: Packaging a CGI with modules?

On Jul 6, 2007, at 9:54 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

What is the recommended way to package a CGI with its own modules?

This question is something I am interested in as well, would you be willing to share some information on your solution so that I can write a How-to document that I can use? Mostly for myself. :)

This seems not very well-documented: not just for debian, but
generally.  I'm using MakeMaker because it seems to be halfway
portable.

You may want to look into Module::Install. I have had portability problems with it but it is new, provides an excellent interface and installs other pms that your package needs.

	Jeremiah