please consider uploading a newer XML::LibXML version - or hand the package over to the pkg-perl group

block 429545 by 389857
thanks

hi,

please consider updating XML::LibXML. There have been several new upstream
versions (6) and a couple of people already asking for this. The Bugreport is
open since about 263 days with *not a single* response from the Maintainer.

I really would like to know a reason why this has not happened so far. :)

Maybe you want think about having this package (co-)maintained by the pkg-perl
group. Setting a Block for my ITP, since i intend to upload
Webservice::MusicBrainz, which depends on XML::LibXML::XPathContext, added to
XML::LibXML as of version 1.62.1_2.

bye,
	- michael