Re: XML::LibXML::Iterator

Adrian von Bidder dijo [Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 03:26:07PM +0200]:
> Yo!
>
> I just hammered together a quick package of XML::LibXML::Iterator and
> uploaded it.  While I'm happy to continue as its maintainer (no new
> upstream version for more ca. 5 years, at least on CPAN, and the package is
> something like 2 files :-), if somebody feels the urge to build a
> collection of perl packages to maintain he can have it (I'm not much
> involved in perl packaging.)

Umh... I see nobody has yet taken a stab at it - I can take it if you
want/need it and feel it useful for our users - But if you let me list
you as comaintainer. Mainly, because I don't even know what is it for,
and... Well, I prefer to maintain things that I actually _care_ about
;-)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23