XML::LibXML::Iterator

Yo!

I just hammered together a quick package of XML::LibXML::Iterator and
uploaded it.  While I'm happy to continue as its maintainer (no new
upstream version for more ca. 5 years, at least on CPAN, and the package is
something like 2 files :-), if somebody feels the urge to build a
collection of perl packages to maintain he can have it (I'm not much
involved in perl packaging.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Immer wenn ich jemanden die Sklaverei befürworten höre, fühle ich
einen starken Impuls, diese an ihm selbst auszuprobieren.