Re: Help needed on a bindings package

Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> (17/04/2007):
> The name libgraphviz-perl clashes with the pure perl package which I
> currently maintain, which uses graphviz.

Oh, many thanks, didn't see that...

> libgv-perl looks like being a better name though I haven't inspected
> your package closely.

Looks like libgv-* is quite free and can be used for the bindings, will
do that.

> Yes, /usr/lib/perl5 is the correct location for arch-dependent perl
> packages. Perl policy is at
> http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/

Hmm, as I stated in my first mail, I already read it but didn't find any
details concerning my problem, so I guess I should stop wondering too
much, just put all the files there, and everything should be fine.

Thanks again for your notice about the package name...

Cyril Brulebois