Re: Version discrepancies

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 04:40:52PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> libjavascript-perl ==>
> 	packages: 0.55-3
> 	repository: 1.00-1
> UNRELEASED, "eloy: mozjs/jsdbgpi.h - nowhere in debian?"

There's a newer upstream release (1.03) available, and the changes
include

 - Integrated patch that fixes compilation problems on Debian (Toru Yamaguchi, Daniel Burke)

so an svn-upgrade would probably fix this.

> libnet-z3950-perl ==>
> 	packages: 0.51-2
> 	repository: 0.51-3
> * Clean up unneeded dependencies by linking only with '-lyaz'.
> * Don't ship generated html files in .diff.gz

This was supposed to be uploaded:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2006/10/msg00086.html

Looks like eloy missed it. Could somebody please upload it?

> libnetxap-perl ==>
> 	packages:
> 	repository: 0.02-6
> hm? was this packaged removed? or renamed?

It's providing libnet-imap-perl, as Raphaël noted. This weird naming
comes from upstream:

http://search.cpan.org/~kjohnson/NetxAP-0.02/

> libpar-perl ==>
> 	packages: 0.952-1
> 	repository: 0.970-1
> "Not ready for upload yet, check ChangeLog"

This is blocked by #393766 and #393764. I'll file a bug to
document this.

Niko Tyni   ntyni@iki.fi