Re: RFS: libdevice-serialport-perl

Hello!  This is a continuation of a thread started on d-mentors[1].  I'm
still waiting to get this resolved, as it seems Mike Mattice is busy.
Please, what is needed to get my[2] (or Zak's[3]) NMU uploaded?  This
fixes a pretty major regression in the package (even acknowledged below
by Mike).  It would close the following bugs:

#359449, #352295, #295912, #390387, #328172, #324877

I (as the upstream) have verified that the resulting package builds and
operates correctly.  I'm happy to cut an upstream 1.003 release if it'll
help clean any of this up, too.  I just want to see a proper[4] version
in Debian.

Can someone please sponsor this upload?  I'd prefer that my version be
used (instead of Zak's) due to additional bug fixes and because then I'm
listed as an uploader.  :)

Thanks in advance!

-Kees

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2007/01/msg00093.html