Re: Lintian reports for etch

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:

Carlo Segre <segre@iit.edu> writes:
http://merkel.debian.org/~ballombe/lintian-etch-i386/reports/mDebian_Perl_Group.html

What is the consensus about fixing these for etch?  If we do decide to
clean up, what priority shall we put on the new uploads and will we
overwhelm the release managers?

Please do not ask the release team to accept very minor fixes. Thanks.

Understood, and I completely agree.  I just wanted to get opinions.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology