Re: RFA for some perl modules

* Niko Tyni (ntyni@iki.fi) :
> The libconvert-binhex-perl original tarball was not pristine, it contained
> two copies of the upstream tree. I changed the upstream version to
> 1.119+pristine, so that a new original tarball can be uploaded.

Hmm, that's not needed as long as we build the package with
dpkg-buildpackage -si -sa:

  -si, -sa, -sd
  These options control whether the original source archive is
  included in the upload generated by dpkg-buildpackage or dpkg-genchanges if
  any source is being generated (i.e., -b or -B haven't been used).

  By default, or if -si is specified, the original source will be included if
  the version number ends in -0 or -1, i.e. if the Debian revision part of the
  version number is 0 or 1.

So if nobody objects, I plan to build 1.119-3 with those option so the orig tarball is uploaded.

Regards,

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                    0x1EE5DD34