Re: Packages for adoption

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 19:15 +0000, Stephen Quinney wrote:
> 1)
>
> The first group I would prefer to be taken on by the Debian Perl team as
> I consider that these 8 packages are quite important to Debian.
> According to popcon they have over 500 users and in several cases they
> have 1000s of users

I don't think I'm in the "Debian Perl team" but I already maintain a few
perl packages and a few high popcon packages.  OK for you?

> libcache-cache-perl
> libclass-accessor-perl
> libdate-manip-perl
> libexporter-lite-perl
> libio-string-perl
> libregexp-common-perl
> libxml-namespacesupport-perl
> libxml-simple-perl

I want to adopt these packages now, if they're still free, please
confirm:

libexporter-lite-perl
libxml-simple-perl

> 2)
>
> The second group are all associated with Class::DBI, I would prefer that
> some person/group takes the whole set as they are quite strongly related
> to each other.
>
> libcgi-untaint-perl
> libclass-dbi-abstractsearch-perl
> libclass-dbi-asform-perl
> libclass-dbi-fromcgi-perl
> libclass-dbi-loader-perl
> libclass-dbi-loader-relationship-perl
> libclass-dbi-pager-perl
> libclass-dbi-perl
> libclass-dbi-pg-perl
> libclass-dbi-plugin-perl
> libclass-dbi-plugin-retrieveall-perl
> libclass-dbi-plugin-type-perl
> libclass-trigger-perl
> libclass-whitehole-perl
> libdata-page-perl
> libdbix-contextualfetch-perl
> libima-dbi-perl
> liblingua-en-inflect-number-perl
> libsql-abstract-perl
> libuniversal-moniker-perl

I'll adopt the packages listed in the second group as a whole set, if
they're still free, please confirm.

I have not yet had a look at the packages listed in groups 3, 4 and 5.
Maybe I'll adopt some packages from those groups later.

Regards,

Bart Martens