Packages for adoption

I currently have quite a few packages and I am looking to drastically
reduce the numbers because I am not going to have a lot of time for
maintainership work for a while. At this point I am not intending to
orphan anything but that may well happen if I still have lots of
packages in January. They roughly split into 5 groups and I have
detailed them at the bottom of this message.

If you are not currently a Debian developer then you will need a sponsor
in order to take on the packages as I will also not have the time to
sponsor any individuals interested in maintaining any of these.

Please get in touch with me before making uploads to alter the
Maintainer field as there may be more than one person/group interested.

Thanks,

Stephen Quinney

1)

The first group I would prefer to be taken on by the Debian Perl team as
I consider that these 8 packages are quite important to Debian.
According to popcon they have over 500 users and in several cases they
have 1000s of users

libcache-cache-perl
libclass-accessor-perl
libdate-manip-perl
libexporter-lite-perl
libio-string-perl
libregexp-common-perl
libxml-namespacesupport-perl
libxml-simple-perl

2)

The second group are all associated with Class::DBI, I would prefer that
some person/group takes the whole set as they are quite strongly related
to each other.

libcgi-untaint-perl
libclass-dbi-abstractsearch-perl
libclass-dbi-asform-perl
libclass-dbi-fromcgi-perl
libclass-dbi-loader-perl
libclass-dbi-loader-relationship-perl
libclass-dbi-pager-perl
libclass-dbi-perl
libclass-dbi-pg-perl
libclass-dbi-plugin-perl
libclass-dbi-plugin-retrieveall-perl
libclass-dbi-plugin-type-perl
libclass-trigger-perl
libclass-whitehole-perl
libdata-page-perl
libdbix-contextualfetch-perl
libima-dbi-perl
liblingua-en-inflect-number-perl
libsql-abstract-perl
libuniversal-moniker-perl

3)

The third set are related to request-tracker (RT) which I used to
maintain and it may be that the team looking after RT will be willing to
pick up some of these.

libcache-simple-timedexpiry-perl
libclass-returnvalue-perl
libdbix-searchbuilder-perl
libhtml-scrubber-perl
liblocale-maketext-fuzzy-perl
liblocale-maketext-lexicon-perl
libmodule-versions-report-perl
libtext-quoted-perl
libtree-simple-perl

4) The fourth set are related to Template Toolkit

libcalendar-simple-perl
libtemplate-plugin-calendar-simple-perl
libtemplate-plugin-class-perl
libtemplate-plugin-clickable-perl
libtemplate-plugin-yaml-perl

5) The fifth set are the random assorted remainder

libapache-authcookie-perl
libconfig-yaml-perl
libstring-format-perl
libuniversal-exports-perl