Re: [RFS] several Perl packages, plus more

Hi,

Zak B. Elep dijo [Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 06:27:16PM +0800]:
> Actually, I do intend to join pkg-perl, but I will be moving to Manila
> this week so I won't be able to update these packages for pkg-perl
> support until next week.  Hence my (second, and urgent) RFS.

Sorry, I cannot help you right now, as I'm not in my usual build
environment :( I'll do it soon (~2 days) if nobody else does.

> >All it takes is getting an account on alioth and asking for access to the
> >pkg-perl repository.
>
> I do have an Alioth account, `zakame-guest', since becoming
> comaintainer for cvs.  Who do I talk to about joining the group? =)

Welcome aboard! Please take a look at the instructions on how to use
our Subversion repository [1], upload your packages to the repository,
and I'll take them from there.

Greetings,

[1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23