Re: [RFS] several Perl packages, plus more

Hi Zak:

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Zak B. Elep wrote:

Hi Carlo (and Daniel, and the rest of -mentos and -perl! =)

On 8/28/06, Carlo Segre <segre@iit.edu> wrote:

Hi Zak:

Given the significant number of perl packages that you are adopting, would
you consider putting them in the Debian Perl repository and joining the
group.  Generally once the packages are in there it is easy to get them
uploaded by DD members of the group.

Actually, I do intend to join pkg-perl, but I will be moving to Manila
this week so I won't be able to update these packages for pkg-perl
support until next week.  Hence my (second, and urgent) RFS.

OK, I am sure that someone will inject them into the svn repository (I am not promising to do it right away but will later in the week if they are still languishing...)

All it takes is getting an account on alioth and asking for access to the
pkg-perl repository.

I do have an Alioth account, `zakame-guest', since becoming
comaintainer for cvs.  Who do I talk to about joining the group? =)

I think that the above request is enough. I expect that one of the admins will add you to the group.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology