Re: Proper uploading etiquette

If people want to be removed from Uploaders, they should remove
themselves (or ask to be removed).  We shouldn't do this arbitrarily,
as it also removes some automatic associations that keep these packages
in the view of the people listed there.

You could ask people explicitly if the list seems dated or bloated or
something.  Anything else seems like a sure recipe for accidentally
offending (or worse, inconveniencing) other developers, sooner or later.

cheers,
Ron