Proper uploading etiquette

Hello All:

I have been doing a bunch of uploading and am trying to follow the rules as I understand them. That is, adding my name to the "Uploaders" line. My question is this, as these package get updated and uploaded again by new individuals, doe it make sense to continue to add new names to the "Uploaders" line without removing any? Wouldn't it be better for te individuals who touch a perticular revision of the package (making changes or uploading) only to be listed?

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology