RFS: librpc-xml-perl

Hi,

Please check/upload librpc-xml-perl from group SVN. This is my very
first contribution to the group.

The package was until now maintained by Ivan Kohler, who handed[1] it
for taking.

lintian has no complains, but linda still insists on perl-dependency,
which I've refused to put, since perl is essential and versioned perl
dependency is not required (package requires 5.005 and even oldstable
has 5.6). There actually is a bug against linda for this (318028) which
is closed with reasoning that is not clear to me. Since I am still
"green" I restrain of opening a new bug for now.

Thanks for considering,
dam

control and changelog follow:

Package: librpc-xml-perl
Architecture: all
Depends: libxml-parser-perl, libwww-perl
 The RPC::XML package is an implementation of XML-RPC. The module provides
 classes for sample client and server implementations, a server designed
as an
 Apache location-handler, and a suite of data-manipulation classes that are
 used by them.

librpc-xml-perl (0.58-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
    Closes: #296664 - RPC::XML::string->as_string returns incorrect snippet
    for the 0 string
    Closes: #358170 - New upstream release
  * [debian/control]
    + Bumped Standards-Version to 3.7.2
      - Move all except debhelper from Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Indep
    + Debian Perl Group takes over the package (with permission of current
      maintainer, Ivan Kohler, see #296664). Thanks to Ivan for his work so
      far.
      - D-P-G is Maintainer:
      - Ivan moved to Uploaders
      - Added myself as Uploader too
  * [debian/rules]
    + Added manual remove of Makefile[.old] to clean target to address
      cleaning of partial build
    + Put comments as of why binary-arch target is really there

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/296664
- --
Damyan Ivanov                           Modular Software Systems
dam@modsoftsys.bg
phone +359(2)928-2611, 929-3993              fax +359(2)920-0994
mobile +359(88)856-6067             dam@jabber.minus273.org/Gaim