Re: request-tracker3.4 available for adoption

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 02:28:36PM -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> Em Qui, 2006-05-04 às 12:42 +0100, Stephen Quinney escreveu:
> > If you are interested in maintaining this package there's a few
> > criteria I think should be considered first:
>
> I don't fit for all the criterias you listed (specially about time), but
> I would be glad to help more closely in a team maintaince...

AOL. I'm a bit short on time as well, though (aren't we all). I think
team maintenance would be good.

I would probably be able to spend some $WORK time on this, which should
help of course. I've been running RT 3.0.9 on woody there for a couple
of years, so I'll have to look at RT 3.4 soon anyway when upgrading.

Any others interested?
--
Niko Tyni	ntyni@iki.fi