Re: RFS: libmarc-perl -- Perl extension to manipulate MAchine Readable Cataloging records

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 07:02:56PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> > > Would be easier if packages were in pkg-perl repository.
> > Of course, that's why I asked some days ago here on debian-perl if
> > some admin could add my alioth-account (gregoa-guest) to the pkg-perl
> > project group ;-)
> Sorry, I overlooked that.

No problem.

> You are added, welcome on board.

Thanks a lot, I'll svn-inject my packages in the next days and report
back here on debian-perl.

Greetings,

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-    NP: Bob Dylan: Tryin' To Get Heaven