Re: RFS: libmarc-perl -- Perl extension to manipulate MAchine Readable Cataloging records

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 11:10:39AM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

(Cross-"posting" debian-mentors and debian-perl, please choose
appropriate list(s) for reply.)

Hi Gunnar,

I just wanted to ask if you have found the time to take a second look
at libmail-gnupg-perl, libmarc-perl, and libnet-amazon-perl [0] (or
Dave's Emilda packages [1]). I guess at least the former just need a
dpkg-buildpackage -sa; {dput,dupload} :-)

> Please consider joining the Debian Pkg-perl group, helping us
> co-maintain our packages, and having us co-maintain yours.

In the meantime I read the docs about the Pkg-perl group and
experimented a little with svn-buildpackage. Co-maintaining packages
seems like a good idea to me.

I'm not quite sure about joining the group because my perl knowledge
is rather basic; on the other hand if the group can make use of a
"package helper" I'd be glad to contribute in this area. In the
latter case the project admins would have to add me to the project
group at alioth; my username is gregoa-guest.

Greetings,
gregor

[0] http://www.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/unstable/
[1] http://users.adelphia.net/~david.everly/emilda/sarge/