Re: dh-make-perl on HTML::Widget fails

Gunnar Wolf wrote:
Krzysztof Krzyzaniak dijo [Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 11:25:20PM +0100]:
*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.01
[..]
It's beacue dh-make-perl doesn't support Module::AutoInstall modules.
Uh-oh, I see.

(Would it be easy for dh-make-perl to say so explicitly when someone
stupid like me tries anyway?)

Btw dh-make-perl is not actively maintained or I something missing?

It is not actively developed, for which I am very sorry... I am its
maintainer, but the last months have been too difficult for me to
handle dh-make-perl enhancements (and my level of involvement in this
group has also suffered - Against my will :( )

Comaintainers more than welcome.

If you don't mind I will put dh-make-perl into svn and will apply patches from bugs.debian.org for start.

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej