Re: dh-make-perl on HTML::Widget fails

Adam Sjøgren wrote:
On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 20:03:50 +0100, Krzysztof wrote:

*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.01

[..]

It's beacue dh-make-perl doesn't support Module::AutoInstall modules.

Uh-oh, I see.

(Would it be easy for dh-make-perl to say so explicitly when someone
stupid like me tries anyway?)

I'm not quite sure what to make of the error/how to fix/debug it, any
pointers/ideas?

I have this packaged for Catalyst Team. I will make ITP soon. If you
want to you can grab sources from
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-catalyst
(svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-catalyst/), wait for official package or
just ask me for deb package :-)

Great! - I'm looking forward to it entering Debian proper (along with
the Catalyst::Plugin::H:W, I'm sure) - meanwhile I just cooked up my
own debian-directory and built a .deb that way.

I've just uploaded 1.03 version to svn.

Catalyst::Plugin::H:W will be eventually in libcatalyst-modules-perl package.

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej