Re: libtk-pod-perl update ready to upload

In the past, my uploaders have added themselves. I presume that it is so any bug reports come to them too.

Carlo

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Russ Allbery wrote:

Carlo Segre <segre@iit.edu> writes:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Russ Allbery wrote:

BTW, I wasn't sure of the protocol here.  debian/rules could use a
little cleanup per the latest ftp-master requests (removing
commented-out debhelper lines), plus I don't see any reason to comment
out dh_md5sums in the package build unless I'm missing something.

Just my laziness mostly, leaving them in sort of reminds me of what is
possible.  I will implement dh_md5sums in the next version and clean the
rest up too.

Cool, and no big deal.  I just wasn't sure whether I should just do it or
mention it here.

I didn't do anything this time; the current version in Debian looks the
same, and it's always something we can fix later.

You probably needed to ass yourself to Uploaders anyway.  I think that is
the protocol.

Should I add myself even if I didn't make any changes?  I was planning on
doing so just if I was listed in the changelog.

The release was tagged.

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology