Re: libtk-pod-perl update ready to upload

Carlo Segre <segre@iit.edu> writes:

> I have uploaded a new version of libtk-pod-perl to alioth.  If someone
> could upload it I would appreciate it.  The current version in the
> archive 0.9931 has some documentation misplaced and I would like to have
> it replaced as soon as possible.

> The source tarball can be found at

> http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Tk/Tk-Pod-0.9932.tar.gz

Uploaded.

BTW, I wasn't sure of the protocol here.  debian/rules could use a little
cleanup per the latest ftp-master requests (removing commented-out
debhelper lines), plus I don't see any reason to comment out dh_md5sums in
the package build unless I'm missing something.

When I see issues like that with a pkg-perl-maintained package, should I
just go ahead and fix them, documenting them using the multi-author
changelog format, and add myself to Uploaders?

I didn't do anything this time; the current version in Debian looks the
same, and it's always something we can fix later.