Uploaders: Was: Re: libtk-pod-perl update ready to upload

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 15.01.2006, 23:29 -0800 schrieb Russ Allbery:
> Should I add myself even if I didn't make any changes?  I was planning on
> doing so just if I was listed in the changelog.

The consensus is that everyone that touched a package should be listed
in Uploaders:. Touching includes Creating the package, upgrading the
package, fixing bugs, doing uploads (with or without changes).

Additionally, people from the Team that want some packages to show up on
their qa.debian.org page can add themselves to Uploaders:, even if they
haven't done anything to the package (yet).

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner