Re: libdbd-sqlite-perl and libdbd-sqlite2-perl

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 02:36:00PM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
 > On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 11:28:24AM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
 >
 >  >  libdbd-sqlite3-perl might or might not stall at ftp-master, so the
 >  >  plan is to upload that first and wait until it makes its way to the
 >  >  archive.
 >
 >  I have just uploaded this one package.  Once it makes its way to the
 >  archive I'll proceed with the rest.  I don't expect that to happen
 >  soon.

 Can someone *please* say something regarding my SVN access?

 And can someone *please* prod ftp-master?

 The changelog had this at the top:

   * ftp-master: Please read
     <20041220105446.GK20438@hoiho.nz.lemon-computing.com> and follow ups
     on debian-perl,
     <20050318143121.GA25709@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> and follow
     ups on the same list.  <20050322041651.GB1652@jacinta.casa> outlines
     the problem and the fix.  libdbd-sqlite-perl (source, binary
     package), libdbd-sqlite2-perl (binary) and libdbd-sqlite3-perl
     (source, binary package) need to coexist on the archive.  This
     package is a source rename of the already existing (in experimental)
     libdbd-sqlite-perl.

 which takes any person 5 minutes to read and it takes another 5 minutes
 to write an email which basically says "sorry, no cigar".

 It's very frustrating to have packages stalled "just because".

 Marcelo