Re: libdbd-sqlite-perl and libdbd-sqlite2-perl

Hi,

I wasn't aware that this was directed at the Debian Perl Group, sorry.

Am Freitag, den 01.04.2005, 17:26 -0600 schrieb Marcelo E. Magallon:
>  Can someone *please* say something regarding my SVN access?

You can get that pretty quick, but before having these packages under
DPG's maintainership I'd rather hear a second opinion (might be the
packages former maintainers, or someone from the DPG that has better
knowledge of these things than me).

>  And can someone *please* prod ftp-master?
>
>  The changelog had this at the top:
>
>    * ftp-master: Please read
>      <20041220105446.GK20438@hoiho.nz.lemon-computing.com> and follow ups
>      on debian-perl,
>      <20050318143121.GA25709@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> and follow
>      ups on the same list.  <20050322041651.GB1652@jacinta.casa> outlines
>      the problem and the fix.  libdbd-sqlite-perl (source, binary
>      package), libdbd-sqlite2-perl (binary) and libdbd-sqlite3-perl
>      (source, binary package) need to coexist on the archive.  This
>      package is a source rename of the already existing (in experimental)
>      libdbd-sqlite-perl.
>
>  which takes any person 5 minutes to read and it takes another 5 minutes
>  to write an email which basically says "sorry, no cigar".

Just a hint: Including links to the mails in the archive is usually more
convenient than the uid (or is it?)

Greetings,
Joachim
--