Re: Joining pkg-perl

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 09:19:54AM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> welcome onboard, I just added you to the alioth project (sorry for the
> delay).

Great, thanks!

> With regards to the wrong maintainer fields: Feel free to fix them in
> the svn repository. I'm not sure though if that warrants an upload in
> itself, but maybe some of these packages are out-of-date anyways...

Sure, will do.

The wrong maintainer fields do seem to cause a problem: bug reports
don't get to the pkg-perl list at all. At least my comments to #236018,
#153529 and #330659 didn't.

I guess one way to solve this without an upload would be to subscribe
the correct list address to the PTS for the corresponding packages.
Is it OK if I do this if there's no other reason for an upload?

Niko