Re: Joining pkg-perl

Hi,

welcome onboard, I just added you to the alioth project (sorry for the
delay).

I assume you are subscribed to debian-perl, so no direct reply...

With regards to the wrong maintainer fields: Feel free to fix them in
the svn repository. I'm not sure though if that warrants an upload in
itself, but maybe some of these packages are out-of-date anyways...

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner