Re: Pile of Perl package to give away

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 12:35:39PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Substracting the packages you say somebody else took, I can take:
>
> libemail-find-perl
> libhtml-fromtext-perl
> libhtml-linkextractor-perl
> liblingua-en-numbers-ordinate-perl
> liblingua-preferred-perl
> libsort-versions-perl
> libxml-writer-perl

They're yours.  RFAs have been filed, so I guess if you just close the
bugs when you upload, I'll know that you've taken responsibility for
them.  Thanks!

> It will take me ~ a week to have time to do this, though. I use only
> two of them, but they seem (from the description alone) quite simple,
> and some look interesting to read into :)

Yes, most of them are quite simple, and since they're really not updated
very often they shouldn't take much effort to maintain.

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>